Local council communications
Cheshire East Council recognises the importance of good two-way communications with local councils. Two of the main ways in which we communicate are:
Local councils communications site
Cheshire East Council hosts a communications SharePoint site which is a website for two-way communications between Cheshire East Council and local Councils.
Features of the site include:
- a shared calendar for inputting meetings, consultations and community events
- links to useful websites
- shared document folders on topics such as housing, planning, and highways
- discussion forum to raise questions, debate topics of interest and share top tips
- announcements section for news and events
- set alerts to receive email notifications when new documents or calendar entries are made
To request access to the site, email email@example.com and include your name, town or parish council name and contact details. You will then soon be able to begin contributing to the site and adding your councils meeting dates and information.
Already have your log in details? Access the communications site.
Local council conference
We hold Local Council Conferences for our local councils. These conferences cover a variety of subjects such as budget setting, highways and planning updates. Invitations to the Local Council Conference are sent to the Clerk and added to the SharePoint site.