Customer Feedback and Complaints

Cheshire East Council aims to provide high quality services but acknowledges that things can go wrong.

You may wish to tell us if  we have succeeded in providing a high quality service, a member of staff has impressed you or just to comment on how we could improve on our services. Please Let Us Know by visiting our contact us page.

What is a complaint?

A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction about the Council’s action or lack of action or about the standard of a service. This also applies to an organisation or contractor acting on behalf of the Council.

You can download a copy of our Corporate Complaints, Compliments and Suggestions Policy (PDF, 221KB).

Complaints about a councillor, social care service or schools are legally treated differently.

Making an informal complaint or service request

If you are unhappy with a service provided by Cheshire East Council, it is important to give the department concerned an opportunity to resolve your concerns informally in the first instance.  You can do this by raising a service request or by discussing your concerns with the staff involved or filling in a form on the Contact us page.

Making a formal complaint

If your informal discussions, or repeated service requests do not resolve your issues then you may feel it necessary to make a formal complaint. 

 Email us at , choose the complaint option on the feedback form or Telephone 0300 123 5038

You can download a copy of the Let Us Know form (PDF, 248KB) available at all Customer Service Centres.

Compliance & Customer Relations Team - Cheshire East Council
Westfields - 1st Floor
c/o Municipal Building
Earle Street
cw1 2bj

In person at any of our Customer Service Centres

Rate this page
We value your feedback. How do you rate this information?