Disposal Notice - Chelford Bowling Club
The following notice has been received by Cheshire East Council
- Asset Name: Chelford Bowling Club
- Date of Disposal Notice: 9 November 2017
- Interim Moratorium Period end date: 21 December 2017
This is the deadline for the six week period from notification in which expressions of interest to bid for the asset can be received from community interest groups.
In order to express interest in bidding, a community or voluntary sector group must be incorporated.
The eligible groups at this stage of the process are:
- a Parish Council in whose area the asset lies
- a body with a local connection which is constituted in one of the following ways:
- a company limited by guarantee
- an Industrial or Provident Society
- a Community Interest Company
- Any other body which is registered as a charity including a Charitable Incorporated Organisation
At this stage, community interest groups should inform the Council that they have an interest in bidding for the asset by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21December 2017.
If an eligible expression if interest is received by then the full six month moratorium period is triggered – deadline 9 May 2018 - during which time sale is barred and eligible groups are able to prepare a bid for the asset. At that stage the asset owner will receive details of those who intend to prepare a bid.