September Activities at Oak Tree Children's Centre
Please contact the centre for more information and check our facebook page for regular updates.
- 9.00 -12.30 - Midwife Clinic – by appointment only
- 9.30 - 11.00 - Polish Group (returns 13th September)
- 13.00 - 16.00 - Health Visitor Development Checks – by appointment only
- 9.00 - 10.30 - Sticky Bobs, a messy stay and play group with a speech & language focus. (returns 14th September)
- .13.00 - 17.00 - Midwife Clinic – by appointment only
- 13.00 - 15.00 - You Make The Difference, aiming to help parents to communicate and interact with their children effectively. - by refferal only (starts 14th September)
- ESOL classes (English Language as a Second Language) Morning and Afternoon teaching sessions. Please contact the centre for more information.
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Full Circle - Stay and Play group (returns 16th September)
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Health Visitor Drop In for baby weighing, help and advice. Every Friday.
- 12.15 - 2.45 - Webster Stratton - Parenting Classes - by refferal only (starts 9th September)