Activities at Oak Tree Children's Centre
Please contact the centre for more information and check our Facebook page for regular updates.
During Centre closures if you have concerns for a child please contact Checs on 0300 123 5012 or the Emergency Duty Team (out of hours) on 0300 123 5022.
- 9.00 -12.30 - Midwife Clinic – by appointment only
- 9.30 - 11.00 - Polish Group (Returns 10th January 2017)
- 13.00 - 16.00 - Health Visitor Development Checks - by appointment only
- 9.00 - 10.30 - Sticky Bobs, a messy stay and play group with a speech and language focus. (Returns 11th January 2017)
- 13.00 - 15.00 - You Make The Difference. Parent & Child interaction course, focusing on communication (Starts 11th January 2017,by refferal only)
- 13.00 - 17.00 - Midwife Clinic - by appointment only
- ESOL classes (English Language as a Second Language) Morning and Afternoon teaching sessions. Please contact the centre for more information.(Returns 12th January 2017)
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Full Circle - Stay and Play group. (Returns 13th January 2017)
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Health Visitor Drop In for baby weighing, help and advice. Every Friday.