November Activities at Oak Tree Children's Centre
Christmas is coming! We are having two Christmas parties on Wednesday 16th and Friday 18th December. Contact the centre to book your place.
Don't forget our lovely and relaxing Sensory room is available Monday to Friday, just ring the Centre to book an hours session 1-1 with your baby or with some of your baby’s friends.
Thinking about starting your baby on solid food? Practical advice and tips for you and baby, our next Baby Nosh session will be Wednesday 9th December. Contact the centre to book a place.
- 9.00 - 12.30 - Midwife Clinic – by appointment only
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Polish Group, Just drop in and play (Term time only)
- 11.15 - 12.00 - Oak Tree Tales, stories, rhymes and songs with our storyteller
- 12.45 -14.45 - You Make The Difference, Speech & Language Group, by referral only
- 13.00-16.00 - Health Visitor Development Checks – by appointment only
- 9.00 - 10.30 - Sticky Bobs, Stay and Play with a weekly messy play theme (Term time only)
- 12.30 - 3.00 - Emotional Well Being Course (Starts on 14th October for 8 weeks)
- 13.00 – 17.00 - Midwife Clinic – by appointment only
- 12.45 - 14.45 - English Literacy Course
- 9.00-11.00 - Health Visitor Drop In for baby weighing, help and advice. Speech & Language therapist available on 13th November 2015.
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Full Circle Stay and Play Group