December Activities at Oak Tree Children's Centre
Please contact the centre for more information and check our Facebook page for regular updates.
Please note the Centre will be closed on Monday 26th,Tuesday 27th and Thursday 29th December 2016 and Monday 2nd January 2017.
During Centre closures if you have concerns for a child please contact Checs on 0300 123 5012 or the Emergency Duty Team (out of hours) on 0300 123 5022.
- 9.00 -12.30 - Midwife Clinic – by appointment only
- 9.30 - 11.00 - Polish Group (last group 6th December before Christmas and will return in January)
- 10.30 - 12.00 & 1.00 - 2.30 - Stories and Snowflakes - New Vic Educational trail. Stories and activities revolving around The Snow Queen. Fully Booked.
- 13.00 - 16.00 - Health Visitor Development Checks - by appointment only
- 9.00 - 10.30 - Sticky Bobs, a messy stay and play group with a speech and language focus. (last group 7th December before Christmas and will return in January)
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Christmas Party 14th December- Christmas crafts, party food & meet Santa. Book early.
- 13.00 - 17.00 - Midwife Clinic - by appointment only
- ESOL classes (English Language as a Second Language) Morning and Afternoon teaching sessions. Please contact the centre for more information.
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Full Circle - Stay and Play group. (last group 9th December before Christmas and will return in January)
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Health Visitor Drop In for baby weighing, help and advice. Every Friday.
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Christmas Party 16th December- Christmas crafts, party food & meet Santa. Book early.
- 12.15 - 2.45 - Webster Stratton - Parenting Classes - by referral only last session 2nd December.