February Activities at Oak Tree Children's Centre
Please note we will have building work at the centre commencing on Monday 18th January, our Stay and Play groups will not run from this date for approximately 6 weeks.
We will running our Sticky Bobs group from Barnie's on Wednesday 3rd, 17th and 24th February 9am-10.30am. Come along and join us at Barnie's, West Street, Crewe, CW1 3HX.
Full Circle Stay and Play and Health Visitor drop in will take place at Underwood West Primary School on Friday 26th February and Friday 4th March 9am-11am.
Please contact the centre for more information and check our facebook page for regular updates.
During Centre closures in case of an emergency or concern for a child please contact the Emergency Duty Team (Out of hours) on 0300 1235 022.
- 9.00 - 12.30 - Midwife Clinic – by appointment only
- 9.30 - 11.00 - Polish Group, Just drop in and play (Term time only). Please note this is not on in February due to building work.
- 13.00-16.00 - Health Visitor Development Checks – by appointment only
- 9.00 - 10.30 - Sticky Bobs, Stay and Play with a weekly messy play theme (Term time only). Please note this is taking place at Barnie's, West Street on 3rd,17th and 24th February.
- 10.15-11.00 - Oak Tree Tales (Stories, rhymes and songs). Please note this is not on in February due to building work.
- 13.00 – 17.00 - Midwife Clinic – by appointment only
- 9.00-11.00 - Health Visitor Drop In for baby weighing, help and advice. Speech and Language therapists will be at the group on 12th February.
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Full Circle Stay and Play Group (Term time only) Please note this is taking place at Underwood West Primary School on 26th February.