Activities at Oak Tree Children's Centre
Please contact the centre for more information and check our Facebook page for regular updates.
During Centre closures if you have concerns for a child please contact CHECS on 0300 123 5012 or the Emergency Duty Team (out of hours) on 0300 123 5022.
We would like to invite parents,children, our partner agencies, staff and local councillors to come along to the launch of our new Mobile Children’s Centre, provided by Cheshire East Council’s Children and Families Preventative Service.
The launch will start in Sandbach on Tuesday 7th March followed by a series of roadshow events in local areas; please see details on below link. The Mobile Children’s Centre has been launched with the aim of providing Children Centre services and family support to young children and their families in rural areas in the south of the borough.
At the roadshow events you will be able to drop in and find out more information about our service, whilst giving you the opportunity to take a look at our new mobile centre and talk to our dedicated team. Your little ones can even road test our resources!
So please feel free to promote the roadshow events and come along with your family and friends.
- 9.00 -12.30 - Midwife Clinic – by appointment only
- 9.30 - 11.00 - Polish Group
- 13.00 - 16.00 - Health Visitor Development Checks - by appointment only
- 9.00 - 10.30 - Sticky Bobs, a messy stay and play group with a speech and language focus.
- 13.00 - 17.00 - Midwife Clinic - by appointment only
- ESOL classes (English Language as a Second Language) Morning and Afternoon teaching sessions. Please contact the centre for more information.
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Full Circle - Stay and Play group. Join us on 3rd March to celebrate World Book Day, dress up as your favourite book character and join in with our Roald Dahl themed activities.
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Health Visitor Drop In for baby weighing, help and advice. Every Friday.