Activities at Oak Tree Children's Centre
Please contact the centre for more information and check our Facebook page for regular updates.
During Centre closures if you have concerns for a child please contact CHECS on 0300 123 5012 or the Emergency Duty Team (out of hours) on 0300 123 5022.
We would like to invite parents,children, our partner agencies, staff and local councillors to come along to the launch of our new Mobile Children’s Centre, provided by Cheshire East Council’s Children and Families Preventative Service.
The launch will start in Sandbach on Tuesday 7th March followed by a series of roadshow events in local areas; please see details on below link. The Mobile Children’s Centre has been launched with the aim of providing Children Centre services and family support to young children and their families in rural areas in the south of the borough.
At the roadshow events you will be able to drop in and find out more information about our service, whilst giving you the opportunity to take a look at our new mobile centre and talk to our dedicated team. Your little ones can even road test our resources!
So please feel free to promote the roadshow events and come along with your family and friends.
Please note the Children's Centre is closed on the 1st and 29th May due to Bank Holidays.
- 9.00 -12.30 - Midwife Clinic – by appointment only
- 9.30 - 11.00 - Polish Group. A Drop in stay & play group for Polish familes. Every week except 30th May 17.
- 13.00 - 16.00 - Health Visitor Development Checks - by appointment only
- 9.00 - 10.30 - Sticky Bobs, a messy stay and play group with a speech and language focus. Every week except 31st May 2017.
- 13.00 - 17.00 - Midwife Clinic - by appointment only
- ESOL classes (English Language as a Second Language) Morning and Afternoon teaching sessions. Please contact the centre for more information.
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Full Circle - Stay and Play group.
- 9.00 - 11.00 - Health Visitor Drop In for baby weighing, help and advice.
- 12.00-3.00 - Baby First Aid - 5th May Only Course teaching basic life saving skills for carers of babies. Places are strictly limited, call the centre to enquire. Creche is NOT provided.