Activities at Oak Tree Children's Centre
- Tuesdays - Baby Massage this is a one of course for 5 weeks for babies aged 2 weeks to crawling, starting 28th April. Please contact the centre to book. Limited places available.
- Thursdays - Adult Learning Courses with Free Crèche, if you are thinking about returning to work, we have a build your confidence and skills for work course for 12 weeks on Thursdays mornings from 23 April 2015.
Do you want to gain a qualification in Basic English Literacy? We have a English course with free crèche starting on Thursday afternoons from 23rd April for 12 weeks.
Contact the Centre for more details and to book your Crèche place for all of these courses.
- 9.00am – 12.30pm – Health Visitor Development Checks - (by appointment only)
- 9.30am – 11.00pm – Cherubs Breastfeeding Support Group – no need to book, just drop in
- 12.30pm – 2.40pm – English For Speakers of Other Languages ( ESOL ) Course (this is now fully booked, but contact the centre to be put on a waiting list for the next course)
- 9.00am – 12.30pm – Midwifery Clinic (appointment only)
- 9.30am – 11.00am – Polish Group – no need to book, just drop in. (21st, 28th April only)
- 1.00pm – 4.00pm – Health Visitor Development Checks – (by appointment only)
- 9.00am – 10.30am – Sticky Bobs, no need to book, just drop in (1st, 22nd, 29th April)
- 1.00pm – 5.00pm – Midwifery Clinic - (by appointment only)
- 12.30am-3.00pm - Wellbeing Course - Looking after you, looking after them starting 22nd April for 8 weeks
- 10.00am - 12.00pm - Employability Skills for Work starting 23rd April for 12 weeks
- 1.00pm - 3.00 - Basic English Course starting 23rd April 12 weeks
- 9.00am – 11.00am – Full Circle with Health Visitor Drop-in
Our lovely and relaxing Sensory room is available Monday to Friday just ring the Centre to book an hours session 1-1 with your baby or with some of your baby’s friends.
Mablins Lane Site
- 9.30am – 11.00am – Little Explorers
- 1.30pm – 2.00pm & 2.10pm – 2.40pm – My Baby Time
Please note that all sessions are subject to change