Cheshire East Consultation Service
Do you have a concern about a child?
The Cheshire East Consultation Service (ChECS) is the ‘front door’ for access to services, support and advice for children and their families, from early help and support through to safeguarding and child protection.
Phone ChECS on 0300 123 5012 (option3) Callers will be directed to the appropriate team and relevant personnel more quickly via a range of automated options.
If you need to contact someone out of hours and you believe it to be an emergency that can't wait, please call our Emergency Duty Team on 0300 123 5022.
Call for a consultation prior to sending in a Multi – Agency Referral Form. We no longer accept Service Requests forms; please do not post or email them to us but call for a consultation.
Listed below are some documents you may find useful
- One Minute Guide to ChECS (PDF, 219KB)
- Cheshire East Consultation Service Flyer (PDF, 2MB)
- Multi-Agency Referral Form (MS Word, 119KB)
- Information for Families on Early Help (PDF, 2MB)
- Information for Professionals & Agencies on Early Help (PDF, 2MB)
- What Will You Discover at Your Local Sure Start Children's Centre? (PDF, 2MB)
- Get Involved in Your Family Service (PDF, 2MB)
- Information and You (PDF, 2MB)
- The Common Assessment Framework (CAF) (PDF, 2MB)
- CAF for Young People Leaflet (PDF, 1MB)