Housing Benefits and Council Tax Support

Already getting Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support?

Don’t forget to tell us about any changes in your circumstances or those of any other people who live with you. You can now do this online using our online change in circumstances form.

Contact the Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support Service

Email council's benefit enquiries

Phone: 0300 123 5013

For help and advice in person visit a contact centre
You can deliver claim signed forms and supporting evidence at the contact centre or your local library.

We are committed to treating people fairly, regardless of their disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, religion or beliefs. Please contact us if you have any concerns or need extra help

Council Tax Support

Cheshire East Council created its own scheme to replace Council Tax Benefit on 1 April 2013. More information is available on the Council Tax Scheme.

Can't find what you're looking for?